Saturday 6 November 2010

Update Saturday 6th November by Danny Sharp

Coming closer to the day of the exhibition I have been putting the finishing touches to the visuals for the installation. On monday our group had to present a demonstration of the installation to the other groups and our visitors. The visitors then gave us feedback on our project, which was mostly positive. On the visuals they commented on the text and how it wasn't as clear as it could have been throughout the installation and so to improve it i would need to change this. Also they commented on how it wasn't very clear how to play the game so I have created an instruction video to make it easier for the user to know how to play the game. For the project I have made been making videos to entice potential users to the installation and to learn more about the charms of our exhibition. During the week I have been working on the book (prepare the crew) section of the installation and I have been finalising the layouts. As a group we recorded a video to use as the book page turning, which I then had to edit to make the final product. When making this I encountered timing problems for the pages to work as i wanted them too, but with the time I put in I was able to achieved the desired transaction of the page turnings.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have taken the comments on board. Interested to see how it all comes together next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeh we are looking forward to our installation being completed too.

    ReplyDelete